25.5.07

My erasmus(post 2)

DENMARK TODAY
Hi boys and girls,today i will talk about my first experience in Denmark...the Denmark today...are u ready?
The Denmark today is a course in which u learn a bit of Danish language(depends from you knowledge...there are 3 levels: beginner,medium,advanced)...It started the 1st of August 2006 and it is finished the 29th of August. In this period we visited a bit Denmark and the most important museum of arts and Vichings history and Legoland...Now i will show you my group of Denmark today in the class and a photo of me and the other girls of the course the last day of course at the final party....

Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah denmark today was so great... You was one of the most beautiful mermaid of Aarhus. Tusind Kys Marianna

Welcome in my blog

Welcome in my blog
Enjoy