13.10.07

My life in Italy


Hello to everybody,
it is a lot of time that i don't write on this blog..i am so sorry but my life now is in Italy and not in Denmark anymore,my erasmus is finished,so the time is never enough...Any way my italian life is started and i am always busy.I travel from my town to go to Naples to follw the courses every day and i started to teach mathematics for the people that request it(private lesson) and i go to do fitness and dance...I don't lost time and i am in internet just in the night before to go to sleep...but i will try for now to post on the blog every day...
Today was a good day...i had fun...really! I studied a bit this morning,at 15 i teach mathematics until 17e30,after i went to see a stage with the big etoilè of opera Raffaele Paganini,i went to help my mother to work...and now i am here!!!the last summer in my town it was the festivity of the hunting...it was funny...there were dogs,archers,hawks....i can show u some pictures....






to finish i wonna send just a message for my best friend Janine... i miss you...a lot...kisses!!!

No comments:

Welcome in my blog

Welcome in my blog
Enjoy