22.5.07

My erasmus(post1)

Hi to everybody...this is my first post about my erasmus life:are u ready? Ok i start
All start in january of the last year...My love story with my ex boyfriend finished and in my dreams always there were the erasmus.So i never did the request for a lot of reasons but when i broke up with my ex boyfriend i decide also because my ex boyfriend had in that period another relationchip with another girl and i didn't soffer to see him with her(i was in love with him also if my relation finished january 2006).At the begin of march i decide to compile the request but i was in trouble about the destination....Choices: Austria(10 mnth.), Spain(6or 10),France(6 mnth),Turkey(6mnth.),Polland(6 mnth.), Denmark(10mnth).I was in trouble a lot about the indication of my erasmus.I had to write 3 destinations...after three o four days i decide these three indications:
1. Denmark;
2. Austria;
3. Spain;
At the begin of june the answers...I was accepted to the university of Aarhus,so i sign up and i start to compile every documents to send.The university sent me all documentation and i saw in the photos my faculty...completely different from my italian...but really nice...so i say to me:"it is a dream i am very lucky"...I bought the ticket and the 27 of July 2006 I left Italy for Denmark.
When i arrived in Denmark i found green spaces really beautiful and all nature around me...with the beach of course....Take a look:





and my experience started...the 1 august started my denmark today....that is a course of Danish language and culture and in this occasion i meet my first friends...the most important of my experience,of my erasmus life...Tomorrow or next post i will love to talk to you about my friends and my denmark today....See u soon...
and of course Enjoy

No comments:

Welcome in my blog

Welcome in my blog
Enjoy