26.5.07

My erasmus(post3)

Hi these are some of my friends when i went to Legoland...starting from the left side: me,a girl from German if i don't wrong,Abi from Spain,a girl from Holland
She is my friend Alessandra from Italy,she study european studies with my others 3 friends Andrea,Massimiliano and Elena but unfortunately i haven't the photos of them.

They are Massi from Italy that study biology and the girl from Turkey...They were togheter for a while...
They are from the left Abigail from Spain...she study something about chemistry...Katrine(i hope that is correct) from Hawaii and Giovanni from Italy..he study something about sports....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh eventually, I've succeed to rea you a little comment... I'm in exam session... So I'll write you more, later.

Welcome in my blog

Welcome in my blog
Enjoy