15.6.07

My erasmus(post 5)

Ok i will continue to show you and to everybody the picture of my erasmus, I don't know how many pictures i can show you any more but i try more as possible...Take a look...
The following pictures are of my other friends at the Halloween party


Now i show u some picture of the second italian dinner:

and one boy from German in the town hall...He is so nice boy....

and finally the party of martina for your birthday...Martina is a Girl from Italy (Florence) and she study something about letters if i remeber well...Sorry but my memory is really bad...Martina's photo is followed from the photo of a Spanish girl really friendly and so nice ...and after a photo in group


Theseare picture of my friends in the cantine of university and of the university in Denmark in which i studied
THe following is a picture with a group of Australians and polish,holland and italian girl (me) during a dinner in a place of an australian girl..

The following is a picture of two of my friend during a party in one collegium...Gunnar from Denmark and the other girl from check republic
The following picture is of me and my German friend during a movie in the park of university in a summer night...

THank u for the lecture and of course ENJOY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah baby, and don't forget: "Walk the line" ;-)

Welcome in my blog

Welcome in my blog
Enjoy