4.1.20

Bad feelings today

Hi guys, 
no day today. 

In reality it is a period that has not lasted for a while. Although life puts me to the test every day, I always try to smile and not to make it weigh on others, also hiding parts of my life from those who should know them in order not to cause them unnecessary suffering but I have almost touched my limits. By dint of protecting others by hiding what I feel and my emotions I ended up being invisible to others so as not to deserve attention, This is how much. I went from feeling alone to being alone. The only person I can embrace is me as I am the only one who can give himself strength. I know I will overcome this too but I am exhausted and I feel that my strength is less and less. 

I just wish that sometimes something positive would arrive in my life 'the lightning bolt' that arrives in everyone's life without having to struggle to have even the minimum that everyone has for free in life but which it seems to me is not up to you, as if not I was entitled to it, as if I didn't deserve it. 

Well, I am sorry for the sadness of this post, it's not from me I just want you to smile and enjoy life. It can continue to rage on me, I'm used to it but I hope you can enjoy it for me too. 

I love you, see you soon ... 

xoxo and smiles
Marianna

No comments:

Welcome in my blog

Welcome in my blog
Enjoy