13.3.20

Silence is often the answer

Hello to all,
all over Italy as you know by now we are all stuck at home for the Covid19 emergency. This ensures that many people get nervous because they see their lives getting stuck, their work stopped and they are unable to unload what they accumulate. Well, the result of all this was a verbal attack on me today without me doing absolutely nothing. I was even told that I am unable to hold a conversation in a civilized way.

Well even if I am the last to be able to do it, I give you all an advice, when someone behaves in this way towards you, it is not unwise to get up and go away. When you are aware that whoever is in front of you does not understand what is said to him rather than arguing with that person who will misunderstand and look beyond because he always thinks he is on the side of reason without ever trying to really understand someone, as if the ears were serving as an ornament to your head, get up and go away.

It does not mean giving up on the accusations and falsehoods that this person says without fighting but being more intelligent for understanding what kind of person he is. It is not always worth fighting, if someone treats you badly it is not always up to you to explain to him what he did wrong; often he has to understand it for himself because if you don't listen, no explanation can make sense.

Good night to all

No comments:

Welcome in my blog

Welcome in my blog
Enjoy