6.12.19

EmerCampania2019

Hi boys and girl, today I'll talk about one of my last experiences done this year "Emercampania2019", a national red cross camp to learn about managment of Emergency Situations. I am a volunteer of Italian Red Cross and Yesterday 5 of December was the Mondial day of Volunteers so i thinked to post one of my video made for this occasion.


It has now been a few days since my experience at the emerCampania2019, it has been an experience in the intense and exciting emergency that has allowed me to put myself to the test as a voluntary emergency operation. It was not easy to compare myself with what it means to "operate in an emergency" but the desire to learn has been great, understanding the emergency is complicated and it is fundamental "to recognize in those who have more experience than you a guide, to trust yourself sometimes to directives that not even you understand but above all rely on your colleagues, in an emergency they become your family and nobody better than them can understand what you are feeling. When working in an emergency even volunteers experience it on their own skin. " Obviously an exercise is not reality but it allows you to grow and mature; the futility on which our society is based show themselves for what they are. People need to be considered human beings, not just in an emergency, but often our society forgets it. I am proud to be part of an association that is always everywhereforeveryone. I take this opportunity to thank President Teresa Natale who allowed me to have this experience, the Italian Red Cross Regional Committee for Campania who with dedication organized this event in Cercola (in particular the DRAE Salvatore Tommy Ruocco, the coordinator Davide Scognamiglio, Lello De Falco and all SOR), the SON who believed in the Campania, the Red Cross Emergency Area managers but most of all my adventure companions from all over Italy (and not) who put up with me and supported me in these 5 days, without them this experience would not have been the same. 

No comments:

Welcome in my blog

Welcome in my blog
Enjoy