10.12.19

My first 3 years as volunteer in Italian Red Cross

Hello boys and girls,
three years ago is started a big travel for me called "Red Cross".

10 December 2016 - 10 December 2019

When I was a child I watched on television those people who brought help to disaster sites. I had only one thing in mind, I would have liked to go and help those people and bring some joy and joy. For years I looked for a way to do it but I couldn't find it until a friend of mine talked to me about the Red Cross and so I caught the ball and tried. 

To realize my dream I tried to train myself as much as I could but today I believe that you can never learn enough and you are never prepared enough. I believed from the beginning of my training in the 7 principles that unite all the Red Cross volunteers in the world, the most beautiful thing I saw in every service and how we all smile, and today this is a rare thing. If you can do something that makes you smile and feel good. Today is the moment, don't let others do what you could have done but didn't want to do. 

This is what accompanies me every day as a volunteer. Probably my dream will never come true but I am happy anyway with what I have done up until now only pushed by the spirit of helping and not earning and making money on it. To me and to all my traveling companions, near and far, I send my best wishes for this meeting achieved together "Our first 3 years in the Italian Red Cross"


IF THE MAN IS NOT ABLE TO LOVE HIS BROTHERS, HE IS LOST

No comments:

Welcome in my blog

Welcome in my blog
Enjoy