7.12.19

I don't like the society where i live sometimes

Ercolano (Personal photo)
All rights reserved
Today I will try to talk about myself for the first time in many years. I spent my whole life covering my fragility in the world and my family so as not to have to give sorrows, to create a strong mask that would defend me from the world. The truth is only one: I do not like the current society in which I live, I do not like how we should act in order to arrive at a result and who you should become in order to be considered someone. Our society does not appreciate real and loyal people as much as it wants to make them believe they despise it and if it could crush them, it often does. A person becomes "a beautiful person" only after his disappearance and this is neither fair nor fair for a human being. It is true that I find it difficult to find my place in the world and I will always have it because "I do not want to become what society wants me to be", I do not want to compromise nor to accept facilities from anyone because it would make me feel obliged . I want to be who I am and I don't want to apologize to myself for being someone I don't like.

Good night guys... Have a nice day

No comments:

Welcome in my blog

Welcome in my blog
Enjoy